1. Take a Day Trip Together.
Turn your mobiles off and go for a drive to an area you’ve been keen to explore. Maybe it’s a winery, art gallery or a food festival you’ve always wanted to check out? Or a hike in a national park? It’s also a great opportunity to support the local regions!
2. Try a New Restaurant.
There’s plenty of great deals around on quieter nights and some have great lunch deals too. You might find a new cuisine you love! Short on time? Make a date for a ‘coffee and cake deal’ before you do the weekend grocery shopping together.
3. Enjoy A Picnic Together.
Whether it’s stargazing in the backyard at night after the kids are in bed or going to the beach or local park. Grab a picnic blanket, some great food and a nice priced wine.
4. Couples Fitness.
There’s lots of introductory exercise and sport classes that are well priced and you might find a new interest together! Zen out with Yoga or Tai Chi or maybe sweat it out in a Spin class at your local gym. Are you a daring couple? Try Skydiving! Romantic? Maybe hot air ballooning. Fun couple? Paintball or Laser Tag anyone?
5. Cook At Home.
Wait! We don’t mean the everyday cook at home (yawn) routine. Have your own Masterchef experience! Since lockdown there’s plenty of chefs doing online cooking classes. Pick a cuisine you’ve never tried, grab the ingredients and your favourite tipple go gourmet at home. The best bit? No babysitter needed!
6. Check Out You Local Pubs.
Most pubs have mid-week meal deal nights. Find out if they have some fun activities like trivia, bingo or if you’re game you can try karaoke!
7. Learn a Language Together.Maybe you’re both dreaming of planning an overseas trip in the future and would love to know a few basics? There’s lots of conversational language classes around and some offer ‘a taste of’ classes to trial for free.
8. Do an Ice Creamery Challenge.Google local ice cream stores and try a new flavour together. Two scoops anyone?
9. Explore Your Creative Side.There’s plenty of pottery classes, painting and life drawing classes around (some do the first one for free!) or buy a few cheap materials and do an online tutorial at home!
10. When In Doubt.Last but not least, pizza and a movie never fails.
Want to save on your next date?
- For coupons, savings, competitions and exclusive offers become a member for free at: shopadocket.com.au or download the Free ShopaDocket App. Play the App Game to win vouchers.
- For Cashback & Deals (online and in-store) plus exclusive offers check out: shopasave.com.au or Download the Free Shopa Save App.